WHAT IT IS
1. Submit a separate application for each category you enter, including a complete set of images required for each
medium. You may show both media as they will be displayed in your booth together.
2. 5 professional quality images are required. 4 images should represent the work to be exhibited. 5th image must show a recent booth display with work clearly visible.
3. Orient images for correct viewing when projected. Omit your name from each image to maintain anonymity. Omit all
signs and image of yourself in your booth image.
4. Submit payment through the Paypal link below the application button.
Art in the Park is an annual fine art and craft show produced annually by the Southwest Missouri Art and Craft Guild. Created in 1994 by professional artists who wanted a show that was all about art and only art, Art in the Park showcases the work of regional and national artists.
Art in the Park is a juried show by three independent jurors. Any and all artists are invited to apply.
Non-member artist booth fee: $200
Member artist booth fee: $150
Please read the rules and regulations sections before applying. To apply, please click to Apply button below and fill out the form. Then return to this page and click the Pay button to pay the application fee. Applications without payment will not be considered.
Rules and Regulations
1. Each booth display must consist of one artist’s original, juried work. No shared booths are permitted. Artwork displayed must be in the medium(s)
submitted to and accepted by the jury.
2. Any commercial re-sale items or work made from commercial kits, molds, patterns, plans, stencils or prefabricated forms may NOT be exhibited. Commercial kits may be a component of exhibited work, as allowed by jury.
3. Non-original reproductions are allowed if they do not constitute more than 75% of the total items offered for sale. All reproductions must be clearly labeled as such and not be displayed as original work. Each exhibitor’s work will be screened during Art in the Park. Artists whose work does not comply with the rules will
be asked to leave.
4. Accepted artists are expected to attend the show and to abide by the show hours. Booth spaces are non-
transferrable. Any artist who has not been juried into Art in the Park or who has not paid the jury and booth fees
will not be allowed to exhibit.
5. All sales will be handled by the artist. Accepted artists must have a city vendor's license. Information for this will be provided if you are accepted. Each artist is also responsible for collecting sales
tax and filing it with the Missouri Department of Revenue.
6. All exhibiting artists must be 18 years of age or older.
7. Displays must be professional. All participants must have a white tent.
8. All work displayed must be for sale.
9. No “clearance,” “½ off,” “half-price,” or similar signs are allowed. Artists will be asked to remove such signs and the
associated work. Each artist must display his/her work as art, not as discounted product, to maintain the integrity of
10. The City of Springfield and Springfield-Greene County Park Board does not allow smoking in public parks.